Sauteed Balsamic Kale
You can substitute fresh or frozen chopped spinach for the kale.
- 1 bunches kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
1. Clean and chop kale. In a large saute pan, cook garlic in olive oil until you smell the aroma. Immediately add kale to pan and stir around with garlic. I promise that you want to add the entire bunch of kale as it drastically reduces when steamed -- just fit the lid on as best you can. Close with lid to steam for 5 minutes, or until properly wilted. (If necessary, add a tad bit of water for the steaming.)
2. Add balsamic vinegar to pan and stir around so that all the kale is coated. Allow to saute in kale for about 3 minutes on low, or until most of the balsamic vinegar has been absorbed by the kale.
Serve and Enjoy!