Free of Top Allergens
Top with whatever toppings you like. Use chicken, beef, or leave it vegetarian. A great way to use up leftover taco meat.
- 6-8 russett potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg, ground
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Wash and slice russett potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices. Place on large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic powder. Bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through, flipping/stirring every 15 minutes.
2. Get toppings ready while potatoes are cooking. Suggestions: taco meat, crumbled bacon, salsa, sliced avocado, cheese, sour cream.
3. When potatoes are cooked. Place them on a plate and top with your favorites toppings.
Serves 4. Enjoy!