Open Face Sushi Stir-Fry
add diced beef, chicken, or tofu (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups white rice
- 16 ounces Stir-fry Vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cups rice vinegar
- 2 packages roasted seaweed
- soy sauce
1. Make rice according to package directions. While cooking...
2. Stir-fry/steam vegetables. When vegetables are crisp, add a dash of ground ginger and black pepper.
3. When rice is finished, stir in flavored rice vinegar.
4. Layer a couple tablespoons of rice on top of roasted seaweed, followed by the stir-fry vegetables. If soy sauce is allowed, add a touch of it to your "sushi".
Pull together your sides and eat...this is finger food!