Allergy & Gluten-Friendly*
Italian Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
- 3-4 chicken breast-boneless, skinless
- 3/4 cups Italian salad dressing
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cups cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 8 basil leaves (fresh), chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 12 ounces pasta
Cut chicken breast into strips. Place in baking dish. Pour on Italian dressing of choice. Cover with foil. Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes or until done.
In a bowl, prepare & combine ingredients Roma tomatoes thru salt & pepper. Place in refrigerator to marinate while chicken cooks.
Prepare pasta of choice (traditional, whole wheat, gluten-free) according to package directions.
When chicken is cooked, dice chicken in baking dish, allowing chicken to soak up more of the marinade.
When pasta has cooked, dish desired amount onto plate. Top pasta with chicken, including marinade. Top with bruschetta, spooning vinegar on top.
Garnish with grated parmesian cheese, if allowed.
*When using allowed Italian salad dressing and pasta.