Crunchy Honey Mustard Chicken
Use a homemade recipe of honey mustard salad dressing to avoid the top allergens, but you can use a store-bought dressing.
- 2 pounds chicken breast-boneless, skinless
- 1 cups honey mustard dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/3 cups rice, coarsely ground
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Place small chicken breasts (cut breasts into smaller pieces, if necessary) in shallow baking dish. Pour honey mustard dressing over top of chicken and season with garlic salt. Grind rice in coffee bean grinder, if necessary, until coarsely ground. Sprinkle ground rice over chicken.
2. Bake in oven, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until cooked through and brown on top.
3. Turn oven to broil and broil for about 2 minutes, just to crisp it up a bit more.
Serve with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables. Enjoy!