You know, like a salad bar or a baked potato bar. Oh, you thought I was talking about a baked good, like a granola bar? No, no, no. This Banana Chocolate Bar is so much easier and versatile, but every bit as decadent as the ooeyest and gooeyest chocolate bar. Plus, if you’re just looking for a quick sweet fix, this is definitely a go-to winner!
There are really not too many key ingredients, except bananas, and I kind of think chocolate is key too. So, here is what you do (this is for a single serving):
Banana Chocolate Bar
Makes 1 Serving.
- 1 bananas
- 1 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
1. Slice banana into bowl.
2. Top with chocolate chips and maple syrup.
3. Microwave for 15 seconds.
4. Add in any other desired toppings. Suggestions: chopped pecans or almonds, coconut, marshmallows.
Shared at Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love, Pennywise Platter Thursday, Sweet Tooth Friday, Allergy-Friendly Friday, Monday Mania, Homestead Barn Hop, Real Food 101, Fat Tuesday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesday, Traditional Tuesdays, Hearth and Soul Blog Hop, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, Real Food Wednesday, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, and Full Plate Thursday.