The grocery ads have had some slim-pickins lately, but we manage to find some things to eat and still keep within the budget relatively well.
Here are the best prices for this week, in The Willing Cook’s opinion:
- Whole Golden Jumbo Pineapple, $1.99
- Post Cereal, $1.88
- Nabisco Snak Saks or Go-Paks, $1
- Kroger Frozen Vegetables, 98¢
- Sweet Potatoes, 79¢/lb.
- Asparagus, $1.99/lb.
View the entire add here.
- Red or Green Seedless Grapes, 96¢/lb.
- California Sweet Mandarins-5 lb. box, $4.99
- Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent, $2.99
- Limes & Lemons-2 lb. bag, $2
- Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt or Activia-4 pk, $1.88 (good deal w/ coupon)
- Meijer Bagged Dry Beans or Peas or Organic Beans-canned, $1
- Meijer Naturals Oats-42oz, $1.88 (beats Aldi price)
- Mix or Match of Select Items-Buy 7, get $7 off-Oscar Meyer Lunch Meat, Hot Dogs & Bacon, Kraft Cheese & Salad Dressing, Variety of Crackers
- Hormel Natural Choice Lunch Meat, $2.50 (good deal w/ coupon)
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, 88¢
View the entire ad here.
(Note: Prices/Ads may vary by region. This list is not all-inclusive.)
Feel free to comment about any deals I may have missed. Hope you’ve had a blessed weekend.