Welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesday!
I am so excited about the launch of a new allergy-friendly freezer cooking series at Money Saving Mom. I am honored to be able to serve others in such a helpful way. You can find Tuesday’s post of Nut Butter Pancakes and Wednesday’s post of Italian Lemon Chicken. Be sure to check back on Thursday for the final recipe.
~Willing Cook Favorites~
Zucchini Lime Bundt Cake from Everyday Vegan Girl
Fresh Apricot Crumble from Discovering the Extraordinary
Peanut Butter Banana Cream Bites from Sensitive and Centsible (I can’t resist the simple and yummy! It will be so easy to adapt to peanut-free too.)
Popcorn and Peanut Butter Cupcakes from Yummy Inspirations
Chocolate Coconut Bites from Good Girl Gone Green
Honey Chicken Nuggets from Yummy Inspirations
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).