Have I told you how much I look forward to AFW every week? There is so much inspiration in the food allergy community! In fact, you can see my post from last week entitled “Recipe Inspiration: Chicken Fajitas with Gluten-Free Tortillas” because very little of one of our favorite new dinner dishes is derived from me. Thank you to each and every one of you who makes this journey a little more bearable for everyone!
~Willing Cook Features~
Almond Joy Pie from Cuter Than Gluten (How can you not love this?)
Nut-Free “Nutella” from Premeditated Leftovers (Nutella…’nuf said!)
Thai Coconut Chicken – Crockpot from Allergy-Friendly Taste Buds (We’re crazy for anything Thai!)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites from Allergy Free Alaska
Gaps Pizza Crust from My Gutsy
Gaps Lemon Bars from My Gutsy
Grab the AFW button off the sidebar to share on your site. Thanks for being a part of the Allergy-Friendly Community and spreading the word!
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 7 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).