Welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
We all have times of feast or fallow, both in a large life-altering sense and on a more mundane daily level. Right now, I feel like I’m in a season of feasting because I have so many recipe ideas that I want to share and create. Yet, if you want to consider it fallow, I’m lacking the time to pull it all off. But, fear not, I hope to bring more and more of it to you as time permits. How about you? Are you in a season of feast or fallow? Do you feel you lack the time to be creative sometimes?
~Willing Cook Features~
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Doughnut Bites from Flippin’ Delicious
Texas Sheet Cake (gluten & refined sugar free) from Simply Living Healthy
Raspberry Bark from Premeditated Leftovers
Delightful Vegan Double Chocolate Cake from The Tasty Alternative
Healthy Snack Ideas from Modern Alternative Kitchen
Grab the AFW button off the sidebar to share on your site. Thanks for being a part of the Allergy-Friendly Community and spreading the word!
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 7 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).