You may have noticed a series of recipes I’ve been guest posting at Money Saving Mom over the past few months. While some people might get irritated at having to click on a link within my post to get to the recipe at MSM, I want to encourage you to put that aside and allow me to explain the benefits. Crystal has amassed a very large following over the years geared toward saving money and living frugally. She also likes to share easy and freezer-friendly recipes on occasion. Because she has such a large audience, she also has a good percentage of readers who have dietary restrictions. Although Crystal eats pretty healthy, she isn’t forced to serve allergy-friendly foods on a daily basis. This is where I come in. She saw a need in her community to share such foods and I am so honored to be able to serve Crystal and her readers in this capacity. So, I ask that you simply make one more click on these featured recipes to enjoy the bounty of allergy-friendly cooking.
~Willing Cook Features~
My Favorite Pumpkin Cake from Real Food. Real Deals.
Chicken Pot Crumble Pie from Coconut Mama
Pumpkin Pie Pudding from Anne-Marie Cain
Primal Crack Brownies from Writing in White
Grab the AFW button off the sidebar to share on your site. Thanks for being a part of the Allergy-Friendly Community and spreading the word!
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 7 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).