It’s another great autumn day and I love all the wonderful tastes, smells, and crispiness of Fall. Don’t you? You can find 12 Irresistible Pumpkin Recipes at Natural Mothers Network, where my Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are featured. You can expect more of the fall flavors around here in the coming weeks!
~Willing Cook Features~
Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Sweetly Raw (This seems too easy and yummy not to feature and try. Very soon!!)
No-Bake Pumpkin Mousse Cake from The Veggie Nook (I seriously need to start soaking some cashews.)
Vietnamese Fresh Rolls from Beyond the Peel (We sometimes make these spring rolls with a small cut of chicken. I had to share how easy and absolutely delicious it is. Plus, she was cracking me up. I don’t think I could be as interactive with the camera as she is. Of course, I’ve never tried either! Enjoy this video and try out the dish soon.)
Inflamation: Your Worst Enemy from Real Food Forager
Grab the AFW button off the sidebar to share on your site. Thanks for being a part of the Allergy-Friendly Community and spreading the word!
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 7 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).