We made it to a whopping 123 entries last week! Because we’re getting bigger and bigger every week, we are making a slight change. We have tried to comment on all link-ups every week thanking you for joining us. This is getting a little overwhelming and time consuming in our already busy lives. So, we are now only going to comment on bloggers who appear to be new to the link-up. This doesn’t mean we don’t love and appreciate each and every one of you. Just know that we are cutting back in this area. Thanks for understanding!
~Willing Cook Features~
Homemade Peppermint Patties from The Nerdy Farm Wife
I also can’t wait to try the following 2 recipes from The Sprouted Life, but I was unable to save the images for some reason. Be sure to check them out!
Raw Sun-Dried Tomato Crackers from Gluten-Free Cat
Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Gluten-Free Delightfully Delicious
Buckeyes from Sensitive and Centsible
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.