Welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
WooHoo! We made to over 100 submissions last week. Can we do it again this week? Let’s keep this inspiring allergy-friendly community thriving.
~Willing Cook Features~
Chicken Divan from Please Eat Your Vegetables
Coconut Flour Pie Crust from Delicious Obsessions (I’ve been looking for a coconut flour pie recipe. Hope this turns out as good as it looks.)
Master Pizza Dough from Sensitive and Centsible
Breakfast Cookies from Against All Grain
Copycat Krispie Kreme Doughnuts from Homegrown Beanes
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.