Welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
Be allergy smart and safe over this Easter weekend. Read all those candy labels. For those enjoying lunch with non-allergy family, be vigilant with your or your child’s safety. Stand firm but be kind. Here is an old post I wrote on Eating Allergy Safe: Easter. Have a blessed Easter weekend!
~Willing Cook Features~
Moroccan Tomato Chutney by Yummy Smells
Tagalong Cookies from Sift, Stir & Savor
Roasted Spring Veggies w/ Chicken Sausage from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Hawaiian Wedding Cake from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
Easy As Can Be Coconut Pie from A Cozy Place Called Home
Grab the AFW button off the sidebar to share on your site. Thanks for being a part of the Allergy-Friendly Community and spreading the word!
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 7 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).