Welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
And Happy Spring! Now that the weather is warming up a bit, I expect to see many outdoor treats shared on here I want to say thank you again and again for this wonderful Allergy-Free community. I really am amazed week after week at how much the support and community have grown over the last five years. Now, on to the favorites…(I’m sort of shocked that there is no chocolate in this week’s reader favorites!)
~Willing Cook Features~
Homemade Spanish Rice from Our Frugal Happy Life
Chunky Chocolate Chip Bars from Food Allergy Eats
Vegan Creme Brulee from Canned Time
10 Alternatives to Buying Gluten-Free Bread from Gluten Free and Loving It
Gluten & Rice Free Multigrain Bread from Made in Alaska
Sloppy Joe Pie from My Coupon Teacher
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.