We figured out recently (in our heads, so I can’t guarantee the math) that it will be 27 more leap days before we have 5 Wednesdays in February again. That’s 108 years — which I know none of us will see. Kind of cool!
So, thanks for sharing your once in a lifetime 5th February Wednesday with us at Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
A note on featured favorites. The AFW Hostesses each have accounts on pinterest and we’ve set up Allergy-Free Wednesday boards. If your recipe is featured on AFW, it will also be pinned on pinterest! You can follow my pinterest board by clicking on the button on the sidebar.
~Willing Cook Featured Favorites~
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Salad from Blissful Bites by Micha
Buttery Beanie Blondies from My Munchable Musings
Gluten-Free Oatmeal Bread from Gluten Free Hope
Deep Chocolate Pudding from Veggie Wonder
10 Whole Food Snacks that You can Pack from Beyond the Peel
Doughnuts! from The Freak Food Gourmet
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.