I love the unpredictable days of summer! I can forgo my meal plan, unintentionally, to spend time with friends and family, and it doesn’t matter. The kids love it, and it’s a perfect way for us to just roll with the days these few months out of the year. I hope you’re able to enjoy summer spontaneity as well.
~Willing Cook Features~
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Live Free, Gluten Free
Gluten Free Strawberry Cake from The Not So Super Mama
“Peanut” Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Against All Grain
S’mores Bars from Hope’s Kitchen
Avocado Fudge from Good Girl Gone Green
Why I Never Use Agave from Real Food Forager
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).