Welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays!
We had another great week of recipe submissions last week! I still stand amazed at all the ways people are adapting everyday life with food allergies to good eating. It’s certainly not what it used to be…for the better. Thanks to each and every one of you for your contribution to the allergy-friendly community!
Here are the highlights from last week’s Allergy-Free Wednesdays…
The Willing Cook’s Featured Favorites:
- Black Bean & Yam Stew with Cilantro Cabbage Slaw from Itchy Little World (There is something about sweet potatoes and black beans that appeals to me. If you noticed, a similar recipe was one my favorite last week 🙂 I love the use of slaw to top off the stew.)
- Homemade Fruit Jello-O from Fresh 4 Five (My family loves jello but I’m not crazy about the sugar loaded boxed jello we always use. I love this idea and can’t wait to try it with our handpicked blueberries.) I also loved Fresh 4 Five’s submission of Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups. Homemade fruit leather has been on my radar for years, so now I just need to make it.
- Allergen-Free Crispy Rice Treats has to be on our menu in the near future. My husband would love these since he’s been without this sort of treat for a very long time.
- Quinoa Flatbread Pizza from Hobby & More
- Our Family’s Battle with Eczema from It’s an Itchy Little World
- Easy Cheesy Kid’s Favorite Mac and Cheese from Maple Hill 101
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your post. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 3 posts weekly.
- No giveaways, please!
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.