I had a great mini blogging vacation last week, and now I’m re-energized to focus on the delectable tomatoes in my garden. I’m sharing two posts this week in the link-up about the palate and nutritional pleasures of tomatoes, as well as a new recipe that is sure to please everyone. Have a great week of summer!
~Willing Cook Features~
Star Wars Yodamelon from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons (How could you not love this post!)
Cherry Ice Cream Pie from Cuter Than Gluten
Crockpot Cinnamon Biscuits from The Frugal Farm Wife (I haven’t made this recipe yet, but I did make a similar one and it actually works out pretty well.)
Perfect Coconut Milk Vanilla Ice Cream from A Life Unprocessed
Gluten Free Applesauce Almond Cake from Whole Intentions (I can’t wait try this cake!)
Making Fresh Mayonnaise That Keeps from A Life Unprocessed
Feel free to grab the Allergy-Free Wednesdays button below and share it on your blog. Be sure to check out the other blog hop hosts to see what recipes they chose as their featured favorites.
Allergy-Free Wednesdays is a blog hop dedicated to allergy-free living and eating. You can share your allergy-free recipes, knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others within the allergy community. We hope you will glean much from your time spent here.
This blog hop is hosted by myself and four other allergy-friendly bloggers. When you link up your post below, it will automatically appear on all 5 blogs! Each of us will choose a favorite recipe/post to feature each week, so be sure to check in every Wednesday. Allergy-Free Wednesdays is hosted by…
Adrienne @ Whole New Mom
Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
Michelle @ The Willing Cook (that’s me!)
Nancy @ Real Food, Allergy Free
Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Allergy-Free Wednesday Guidelines
- Any linked recipes should be allergy-friendly in some way.
- Provide a link directly to your post, not your homepage.
- Please link back to this site. It’s good blogging etiquette. Feel free to grab the bottom below to display on your post. In order to be featured next week, you must link back.
- Current and past recipes/posts are welcome.
- It’s helpful if you provide a little description with your recipe (i.e., GF, DF, EF, Paleo, GAPS, etc.).
- You can link-up as many as 2 posts weekly.
- Leave a comment telling us about your submission, and visit other bloggers submissions too! It makes us all feel loved.
- Entries that do not comply with these guidelines will be kindly removed.
By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).